-
July 14th, 2005, 06:11 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Don't confuse a bit of playful sacrasm with hate.
I don't hate anyone. There are people I don't like, people I can't stand, and some out and out bastards, but Hate? Not in my life. Hate is a very strong emotion and not one I care to use or endure on a frequent basis. More than that, hate only breeds hate.
I don't give a fuck about who is better preserved, rich, or has the biggest pecker. Brett, Diamond Dave or Mouth Stern! Its just in the order of things to poke fun at the high and mighty sometimes.
Between 89 & 94 I have toured around 180 shows a year. That is a lot of gigs and I feel it qualifies me a little to know the kind of politics that go on between a band and their crew (one of our crew being Mr Johnny B) You come to realise that your crew have a bit more power than you first realise. They are thre engine of a tour and without an engine you are going nowhere.
You can sack an individual but you cannot sack a whole crew. You have contracts with promotors and sound companies, and endorsements from musical instrument companies etc. You have radio interviews scheduled along the tour which your record comapany do not expect you to miss because they help sell records.
Anyone who sacks their crew in a fit of pique should take a drink, calm down, and then apologise or they will find themselves losing a shit load of money and being sued out the ass.
Peace.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 03:27 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>
-
July 14th, 2005, 06:17 AM
#42
Inactive Member
Brett Michaels to join Coronation Street cast. Brett will be starring as a new character "Bollox McRoseThorn.
Here's the link, you have to search through the profiles.
http://www.corrie.net/
-
July 14th, 2005, 06:46 AM
#43
Inactive Member
Yes, I heard his character was being based on Uncle Ernie from the Who musical Tommy
-
July 14th, 2005, 06:55 AM
#44
Inactive Member
It looks like the old Horses head on the pillow for you Hazardous
Hatty Jakes liked it hard and fast
<font color="#FF0000"><font size="1">[ July 14, 2005 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font></font>
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>
-
July 14th, 2005, 07:00 AM
#45
Inactive Member
I didn't know you'd done Hatty Jaques? I knew about Joan Simms but not Hatty. That must have been a job and a half! Look what happened to ol' John le Mesurier.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 04:01 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>
-
July 14th, 2005, 07:16 AM
#46
Inactive Member
The toughest part was getting past Eric Sykes he was very protective of his sister
LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR
-
July 14th, 2005, 07:36 AM
#47
Inactive Member
-
July 14th, 2005, 09:21 AM
#48
Inactive Member
No mate he kept bobbing his head through the serving hatch to get a good butchers, when I was finished with Hatty I went in the kitchen and there was Corky being serviced by Blakey from on the buses
I TAKE DRUGS AND YOU SHOULD TOO
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ July 14, 2005 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>
-
July 14th, 2005, 09:31 AM
#49
Inactive Member
You've made my day Bu' ler!
-
July 14th, 2005, 12:49 PM
#50
Inactive Member
Thats it! nevermind Stern or DLR, Stan is the man. He is the real thing.
Oh by the way Olive is a real hottie.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks